Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dinner at Sushi Zanmai!

Wow...Yesterday night had dinner at Sushi Zanmai @1utama..This is the first time that i tasted different flavor of sushi other than Sushi King...Nice lerr..No wonder my friends keep on recommend it to me...But, u noe...Nice things u always have to wait for it mah...I have been waited for 40 minutes oo to be my turn..haih...My stomach acid edi erode my stomach wall oo...Damn!!
The poster outside the restaurant..hahaa

Look at the people that queue up...my god...It shows that this restaurant really not bad...haha
See!I am the last in the line at that time...Chin theng took this photo for me..haha...I almost wanna faint d at that time...cos too hungry...

This is the snap that i got while waiting for my turn..."Faster come out larr...i hungry till wanna faint d, but u all still eat slowly...huhh.."..this is what i think when i looking at the people eating inside...haih...

Wah...The staff is making sushi...wow...can describe as abundant of sushi!!! Somemore it is my favourite Salmon..hahaha

After 40 minutes, finally got a seat and can start to eat...haha...i started to grab those sushi towards me..hahhaa....Excited ooo

This is the first sushi (contains salmon in it and have got mayoinase on it) that i ate...My god...It's so nice!!! But, i don't know the name of it...xD..u feel like wanna eat also??hahhaa...

Second sushi...Actually all sushi that ia te i also don't know the name...so, don't ask me..hahaha...This 1 got prawn in it de...Super nice also!

Then deng deng...Next sushi..This is Chin Theng's favourite...Unagi (roasted eel)!!

This is my FAVOURITE..Smoked Salmon!!...

And there are the sushi that we ate....Another things that i found is actually the price here is a bit cheaper than Sushi King...So, u guys can actually go try n see..hahaa...My bill is around rm55 like that ...and we have eaten around 20 sushi ooo..Consider as not expensive lorr.hahaha...

This is taken somewhere in Old Wing of 1U...each tile is drew by a children..so cute oo those drawings...

4 Comments:

At August 24, 2009 at 1:45 AM , Blogger 凯宁 said...

WOW!
my new target!!!!
tell me details later!!

 
At August 24, 2009 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

i wan too... Lai Yen belanja!!!

 
At August 24, 2009 at 12:30 PM , Blogger XtasyM said...

Zanmai really nice :)

 
At August 27, 2009 at 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol... Smoked sushi is my favorite as well... Haha... Guess I really should go and try

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home