Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New findings!!

Haha...actually is not a new finding ooo...I just found that michelle, kelvin and shmily gave comments on my blog...I really didn't go n check whether who leave comments...haha...so happy to see feedback from my friends..and thanks for reading...

Today finally saw who is Dr. Lee Bang Rom...A very tall man who wearing specs...is not the face that i imagined before...Because before i saw him today, i already heard of his "good" temper oo...Opps...better don't him see my blog..if not, i will die...hahaa...And as usual, today in parasite lab, i was still copying other's answer for the practical..and i m so glad that i have done it!! Hurray....thanks to michelle for letting me copy her answer...wakakaa...

Back to study now lo...really have to off my laptop so that i can concentrate on the study...hahaa...

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2009 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

cham... u'r promoting me letting u copy... actually ned 2 thank "mama" & Ah God's parasit books... Hehe... my worm damn fat lahh... =.=

 
At August 12, 2009 at 9:57 AM , Blogger XtasyM said...

we'll be ur blog stalker forever d... lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home