Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stress life started...

As usual, i updated my blog after 2 weeks...ahaha....too lazy to write ooo..But now really have to write sumthing...next week will have 2 tests and the week after will have 3 tests!!!! OMG....how can i finish my studies in only 2 weeks time??


Stress...stress....stress...My friends they all still can go out n wet but i have to study....cos holiday that time play and wet too much liao....haih...this is what people call "自作自受" ....Nevermind..be patient...2 weeks time is not a long time...the time will pass very fast...The life suffering with study n study had been started...till the end of the semester... Or actually should i do as what Kelvin told me in facebook..."don't study and go for exam, just have to pass..." ...haha...maybe i should try that...but definitely not now!! no kidding oo this test..a lot lot more to study...jiayou ooo to all my coursemate...n good luck to all!!!

2 Comments:

At August 6, 2009 at 9:29 AM , Blogger XtasyM said...

dont worry... there's always ppl like me havent start yet =.=

 
At August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM , Blogger 凯宁 said...

me too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home