Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birthday card!!

U see...I m actually nt a hardworking person...After a week only i update my blog...haha....Everyday also feel very tired, cant concentrate to the lecture, wanna sleep only....Can anybody tell me what symptoms or disease that i m having???hahha....I just think that is a lazy worm staying inside my body!!!!

Yummy ooo...Ytrday suk chie they went cheras psr mlm again and bought laksa back for me to eat....wow!!! nice supper..hahhaa....is the end of another week again...the time is passing without waiting for anyone....what u have to do is manage the time well..Students always felt that time is not enough to study..Yes yes yes...is true.Therefore, just try our best to study it. Don't be too stress...

Haha...here is my bday card ooo...although my bday had passed, but just wanna share with you all...It's hand-made...
Materials are from magazine and newspaper....haha...But i like it. Maybe it's not money-worthy, but it's the sincerity that i like....
Here is the front of the card..It's a bear!!! I love bear very much especially winnie the pooh...haha...I have a set of pooh beat at home...oh...today is weay ken's bday...Happy birthday!!!

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2009 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

Nice birthday card... It's not the money that matter but it's always the sincerity that matters the most, don't u think so??? Hehe...

Btw, wanna kaypo a bit.. the birthday card is frm???

 
At July 29, 2009 at 3:19 AM , Blogger 凯宁 said...

Wow! BLog!!!
you blogging!!!
hahahahah!!
keep update ya!!

 
At August 3, 2009 at 11:28 PM , Blogger XtasyM said...

Opps... just found ur blog add... lol

 
At August 11, 2009 at 2:47 AM , Blogger lilyfly_88 said...

Hahha...michelle...i just saw ur comment le...haha...the card is from my room mate..u noe who la...ehe...yupe..is the sincerity that matters the most...wakakaa...nice sentence..like quotes like that...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home